Sunday, November 8, 2015

27 DIY 3d Nail Art Designs 2015

Oh you know me... Always playing around with creepy ideas. I remember seeing a ghost face underneath the sheets, or inside a wall, in a movie I saw once but ofcourse now I have no idea what movie it was. This nail art design was done with gel polish, I kind of love the new possibilities gel polish adds to nail art :D Image via Oh you know me... Always playing around with creepy ideas. I remember seeing a ghost face underneath the sheets, or inside a wall, in a movie I saw once but ofcourse now I have no idea what movie it was. This nail art design was done with gel polish, I kind of love the new possibilities gel polish adds to nail art :D I really do appreciate what she's going for, and lord knows it took a lot of work...but it's not pretty. It's a spectacle worth looking at, but otherwise....nah. Image via I really do appreciate what she's going for, and lord knows it took a lot of work...but it's not pretty. It's a spectacle worth looking at, but otherwise....nah. Do you remember those little troll dolls that were all the rage in the 60's and then again in the 90's? Here's the crazy 3D nail art version of them! NOT for actual wear, they were just for fun! Image via Do you remember those little troll dolls that were all the rage in the 60's and then again in the 90's? Here's the crazy 3D nail art version of them! NOT for actual wear, they were just for fun! An example of the trending 3D nail art. Visit Jenny at the spa for a fun twist to your traditional manicure. Image via An example of the trending 3D nail art. Visit Jenny at the spa for a fun twist to your traditional manicure. 12 Colors Acrylic Powder Set For 3D Nail Art 120g - USD $ 8.49 Image via 12 Colors Acrylic Powder Set For 3D Nail Art 120g - USD $ 8.49 Tartofraises 3D nail art and video tutorial (in french) Image via Tartofraises 3D nail art and video tutorial (in french) normally something like this is a little too elaborate for my taste but I really want these nails...maybe not the bows at the pinkies but I'm in love w/the rest Image via normally something like this is a little too elaborate for my taste but I really want these nails...maybe not the bows at the pinkies but I'm in love w/the rest Nails by Miri @xnailsbymiri Instagram photos | Websta (Webstagram) Image via Nails by Miri @xnailsbymiri Instagram photos | Websta (Webstagram) 3D flower nail art #pink and white Image via 3D flower nail art #pink and white Black nails, white ring fingers with 3D black roses LOVE LOVE LOVE Image via Black nails, white ring fingers with 3D black roses LOVE LOVE LOVE More 3D nail art...I love it. Image via More 3D nail art...I love it. baroquennails: “Alice In Wonderland Nail Art - The White Rabbit Colors used: • Kleancolor - White • Kleancolor – Black • Black and White acrylic paint Image Plate: • MoYou Tourist Collection 07 Shop |... Image via baroquennails: “Alice In Wonderland Nail Art - The White Rabbit Colors used: • Kleancolor - White • Kleancolor – Black • Black and White acrylic paint Image Plate: • MoYou Tourist Collection 07 Shop |... Photo taken by @melformakeup on Instagram, pinned via the InstaPin iOS App! (10/23/2014) Image via Photo taken by @melformakeup on Instagram, pinned via the InstaPin iOS App! (10/23/2014) Instagram photo by lauramerino12 #nail #nails #nailart Image via Instagram photo by lauramerino12 #nail #nails #nailart Amazing 3D Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps Pictures Image via Amazing 3D Nail Art Tutorial With Detailed Steps Pictures 3d nail art Image via 3d nail art Blog de Ginza nail ★ MDA NAiL Discover and share your nail design ideas on https://www.popmiss.com/nail-designs/ Image via Blog de Ginza nail ★ MDA NAiL Discover and share your nail design ideas on https://www.popmiss.com/nail-designs/ Alice In Wonderland Nail Art Image via Alice In Wonderland Nail Art I'm typically not a floral person... but, these nails deserve to be pinned. Image via I'm typically not a floral person... but, these nails deserve to be pinned. Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your projects and interests. Image via Pinterest is a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your projects and interests. 16 Super-Wearable 3D Nail Art Designs You'll Want to Bookmark! Image via 16 Super-Wearable 3D Nail Art Designs You'll Want to Bookmark! Gemma Lambert: The Nail Team Co-founder Interview Image via Gemma Lambert: The Nail Team Co-founder Interview omg so freakin cute! I dont usually care for hello kitty but I could def see myself doing this! Image via omg so freakin cute! I dont usually care for hello kitty but I could def see myself doing this! Coming to you live, with the next crazy 3D idea: a chalkboard! This was actually suggested to me by my friend @liza317 when she saw my cork board nail art. Her idea immediately formed an image in my head so I knew exactly how to make this. Come check it out! Image via Coming to you live, with the next crazy 3D idea: a chalkboard! This was actually suggested to me by my friend @liza317 when she saw my cork board nail art. Her idea immediately formed an image in my head so I knew exactly how to make this. Come check it out! glamsusie's photo on Instagram Image via glamsusie's photo on Instagram 3d nail art, #acrylic #littldmermaid #sculpture Image via 3d nail art, #acrylic #littldmermaid #sculpture 50pcs 3D Alloy Bow Tie Nail Art stickers by iArtSupplies on Etsy Image via 50pcs 3D Alloy Bow Tie Nail Art stickers by iArtSupplies on Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment