Sunday, November 8, 2015

27 Adorable Pastel Nail Ideas

Opal Nails | 24 Delightfully Cool Ideas For Wedding Nails - Not makeup but I don't have a nails bored so Image via Opal Nails | 24 Delightfully Cool Ideas For Wedding Nails - Not makeup but I don't have a nails bored so Pastel Rainbow Nails. Pastel goth seems to be a stubborn style that refuses to leave! Just as well there are nail ideas like these and so many pastel and glitter shades from OPI and Essie. Image via Pastel Rainbow Nails. Pastel goth seems to be a stubborn style that refuses to leave! Just as well there are nail ideas like these and so many pastel and glitter shades from OPI and Essie. Hit two in one here, the double french nails and pastel colours are a great way to start Spring 2015!...x Image via Hit two in one here, the double french nails and pastel colours are a great way to start Spring 2015!...x nailsbyvranana #nail #nails #nailart Image via nailsbyvranana #nail #nails #nailart 33 Pastel Nail Ideas For Spring. These are so simple but so pretty <3 Image via 33 Pastel Nail Ideas For Spring. These are so simple but so pretty <3 Easy on the eyes, pastel blue nail polish is complemented by a gorgeous sparkling polka dotted gold for accent. Recreate this manicure with the help of these products used. Image via Easy on the eyes, pastel blue nail polish is complemented by a gorgeous sparkling polka dotted gold for accent. Recreate this manicure with the help of these products used. Really into ombre right now! Works for hair, nails, make up and so much more! Image via Really into ombre right now! Works for hair, nails, make up and so much more! Like pastels with gold tip but I would probably only do one color Image via Like pastels with gold tip but I would probably only do one color Batman nails Image via Batman nails on natural nails so no colour (plus I prefer round but the general idea lol) Image via on natural nails so no colour (plus I prefer round but the general idea lol) Someday I'd like to have pretty hands -_- not gna happen while I'm working floral/bakery though Image via Someday I'd like to have pretty hands -_- not gna happen while I'm working floral/bakery though How to Create a Pastel Galaxy Manicure! // #nailart Image via How to Create a Pastel Galaxy Manicure! // #nailart Pastel nail art with metallic silver stripes! Image via Pastel nail art with metallic silver stripes! Makeup Withdrawal: Nubar Spring in the City Collection: Swatches Review/ stamping decal Image via Makeup Withdrawal: Nubar Spring in the City Collection: Swatches Review/ stamping decal Face of Australia Pastels looking like minties on my fingers Image via Face of Australia Pastels looking like minties on my fingers Sally Hansen Electric Summer Collection 2014 | Slashed Beauty Image via Sally Hansen Electric Summer Collection 2014 | Slashed Beauty 33 Spring Nails Ideas Image via 33 Spring Nails Ideas Pale pink polish Image via Pale pink polish Majestic nails! |+| Are you ready for healthy detox? Follow us on Instagram! ❤ @ASAPSkinnyOfficial Image via Majestic nails! |+| Are you ready for healthy detox? Follow us on Instagram! ❤ @ASAPSkinnyOfficial Rainbow (offended by this pinners name, but love some of their pins) Image via Rainbow (offended by this pinners name, but love some of their pins) love a little glitter. Image via love a little glitter. I've of the girls I worked with always had this style!: spring pastel perfection / love this nail art idea Image via I've of the girls I worked with always had this style!: spring pastel perfection / love this nail art idea I love it Im serious yet I barely pain my nails without painting my finger Image via I love it Im serious yet I barely pain my nails without painting my finger Saran Wrap Smush & Triangles with MoYou London Pro 02 XL - heartNAT Image via Saran Wrap Smush & Triangles with MoYou London Pro 02 XL - heartNAT metallic pastels - get this look here mirror metallic gold, rose gold, metallic chrome silver Image via metallic pastels - get this look here mirror metallic gold, rose gold, metallic chrome silver 35 Unique Nail Designs | Cuded Image via 35 Unique Nail Designs | Cuded Easy Spring Manicure Image via Easy Spring Manicure

No comments:

Post a Comment