Sunday, November 8, 2015

26 Cute Ladybug Nail Art Designs

Day 77: Ladybug Nail Art - - NAILS Magazine Image via Day 77: Ladybug Nail Art - - NAILS Magazine Lady bug nails are sooo easy! You can do it yourself! Perfect for spring and other holidays or seasons!#socute #havetotrythis. Maybe for the Priincess birthday party Image via Lady bug nails are sooo easy! You can do it yourself! Perfect for spring and other holidays or seasons!#socute #havetotrythis. Maybe for the Priincess birthday party did my toes like this before but only drew the lady bug on the big toe lol my ladybug head went right across the top of my nail though, I like how this head is small. will change how I do it next time :) Image via did my toes like this before but only drew the lady bug on the big toe lol my ladybug head went right across the top of my nail though, I like how this head is small. will change how I do it next time :) christabellnails @missloveandswag requested a ladybug design so here is my take ... Pretty pink ladybugs Why pink? Well, @jewsie_nails did... Image via christabellnails @missloveandswag requested a ladybug design so here is my take ... Pretty pink ladybugs Why pink? Well, @jewsie_nails did... This photo was created by lenszy a powerful photo editor avaliable on the appstore https://itunes.apple.com/app/lenszy/id635086159?mt=8 Image via This photo was created by lenszy a powerful photo editor avaliable on the appstore https://itunes.apple.com/app/lenszy/id635086159?mt=8 How To Do Nail Art Step By Step With Pictures | Easy Tutorials Image via How To Do Nail Art Step By Step With Pictures | Easy Tutorials cute! from Bonnie Gokeys Funky French Tip Nails board. love so many of the designs there. Image via cute! from Bonnie Gokeys Funky French Tip Nails board. love so many of the designs there. Adorable Easter Nail Art Examples Image via Adorable Easter Nail Art Examples Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/186142317/ladybug-nail-decal-20-vinyl-stickers Image via Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at https://www.etsy.com/listing/186142317/ladybug-nail-decal-20-vinyl-stickers ladybug nail art design video tutorial *Nail Designs Do It Yourself* Image via ladybug nail art design video tutorial *Nail Designs Do It Yourself* Okay, I'm too old for this look, but how cute for a teen or tween! Image via Okay, I'm too old for this look, but how cute for a teen or tween!   Nailed Daily: Day 222 - Ladybugs Image via Nailed Daily: Day 222 - Ladybugs Instagram photo by yannyglez #nail #nails #nailart Image via Instagram photo by yannyglez #nail #nails #nailart Ladybugs Essie 'Hip-anema' (red base coat) 2 coats O.P.I 'My Boyfriend Scales Walls' (white base colour) 2 coats Bundle Monster Stamping plate BM 13 ( ladybug design) BarryM Gelly 'Blood Orange' (stamping colour) China Glaze 'Liquid Leather' (black detailing) Dotting tool and fine paint brush Image via Ladybugs Essie 'Hip-anema' (red base coat) 2 coats O.P.I 'My Boyfriend Scales Walls' (white base colour) 2 coats Bundle Monster Stamping plate BM 13 ( ladybug design) BarryM Gelly 'Blood Orange' (stamping colour) China Glaze 'Liquid Leather' (black detailing) Dotting tool and fine paint brush Ladybug Nails Image via Ladybug Nails paint bugs | Véronique Vitalei ( St-Colomban , Quebec , Canada ) Image via paint bugs | Véronique Vitalei ( St-Colomban , Quebec , Canada ) ladybug nail art Image via ladybug nail art Ladybug Nails Image via Ladybug Nails Painted Pretty #nail #nails #nailart Image via Painted Pretty #nail #nails #nailart Ladybug nails Image via Ladybug nails All these cute nail designs make me want to start painting my nails...even though I suck at it! Image via Agomeh on Flickr, from May 8, 2011. Image via All these cute nail designs make me want to start painting my nails...even though I suck at it! Image via Agomeh on Flickr, from May 8, 2011. Little Lady Bug Nail Art Image via Little Lady Bug Nail Art This girl's toes remind me of Golem's fingers, but disregard that, the ring and the flowers. Orange and black polka dots, nice type 4 look. Image via This girl's toes remind me of Golem's fingers, but disregard that, the ring and the flowers. Orange and black polka dots, nice type 4 look. Ladybug Nail Art. Cute! Image via Ladybug Nail Art. Cute! Ladybird/Ladybug nail art manicure with Tutorial Image via Ladybird/Ladybug nail art manicure with Tutorial Spring nail art Image via Spring nail art

No comments:

Post a Comment